Last updated: June 21, 2021
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and enhance the user experience. Cookies can remember your preferences, track your activities on a website, and store certain information about you.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and enable you to access and use its features. They are typically set in response to your actions, such as filling out forms or setting preferences.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how visitors use our Site, monitor its performance, and improve its functionality. These cookies collect anonymous information about your visit, such as the pages you visit most frequently and any error messages you encounter. The information collected is aggregated and does not personally identify you.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your username or language preference) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide a more personalized experience, such as displaying relevant content based on your interests.
- Third-Party Cookies: We may also allow third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to place cookies on our Site to collect information about your interactions with the Site. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our Site and limit certain features.
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. Each browser is different, so refer to your browser's help menu for more information on how to modify your cookie settings.
- Opt-Out Tools: You can also use opt-out tools provided by third-party analytics services to opt out of their cookies. For example, you can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on how to manage cookies, visit the "Help" section of your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that blocking or disabling certain cookies may prevent the proper functioning of the Site or limit your access to certain features.